Donate to Identity
2020 has been difficult, but together we can overcome all that this year has thrown at us.
There is hope. This year:
- Identity, Inc. hired an executive director and a youth program manager.
- We created our first virtual LGBTQ+ Youth Summit, covering topics like imposter syndrome and racism.
- We hosted roundtable discussions on LGBTQ+ health, conducted a health needs assessment, and are exploring how we can improve the health of queer Alaskans.
- We connected hundreds of community members to LGBTQ+ resources and support.
- We were there for people who didn’t know where else to turn.
People like you make it possible for us to be a welcoming and growing community leader.
With your help, we can advocate for, celebrate, connect and empower lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and gender-expansive people in Alaska.
Donate to Identity, Inc. today.
Make your gift last all year. Consider a recurring monthly or quarterly donation.